Friday 23 June 2017

How homelessness is perceived

How do you view the homeless? sleeping bags? shop doorways? begging? That's not always the reality. Ok I still have a roof over my head but on the 19th July 2017 I will officially be homeless. What will happen I don't know, where will I go I don't know, an no amount of research I do can I get answers.

I'm a mom, I'm a carer and I'm being evicted, through no fault of my own or my landlords. After 8 years and £52,000 paid in rent my home is no longer my home.

The point of this blog is to share my journey of uncertainty of what I am facing and others face on a daily basis. To find answers to the questions after receiving the section 21, also known as an eviction notice.

I'm hoping that the housing team at Birmingham city council can answer some of my many questions. But the earliest appointment I could get is the 7th July. so all I can do is pack an wait.

1 comment:

  1. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Mr Benjamin Lee and I decided to apply under their recommendations and just 5 days later I confirmed my loan in my bank account a total amount of $850,000 .00 which I requested for.This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan lender to apply through their email : 247officedept@gmail.com or WhatsApp : +1-989-394-3740. I am happy now that I have gotten the loan I requested .

    ReplyDelete